Monday, October 25, 2010

this is it

_MG_5922_MG_5920

this period is a lot about me and the six people i see more often than anyone else. funny how your colleagues can be like your family in a way. we are literally rolling in each others sweat all day long. i know exactly how they smell and what their body feels like. if they are having a good or a bad day. what they eat for lunch. and yet, there is this whole ocean of life underneath that we know nothing about.

it is as if my life has shrunk into one tiny molecule and that becomes a whole world on it’s own.

4 comments:

outi said...

yep. i know the feeling.. i feel lucky to have a chance to work with people who feel close like family. it´s not always like this. but when it is, in good and in bad.. i feel privileged.

sarapirat said...

outi, me too. sometimes i need to remind myself to see the positive sides of my work, once i get too caught up inside it. but most of the time i have those moments of 'hey, THIS is my job?someone pays me to do this? WOW...'

Anonymous said...

wow, love the one of yourself...

sarapirat said...

anonymous, that's nice...even though it is hard to see much. i love the colors.